FREE BAKING WORKSHOP @alivemontessori
Tune in Thursday, January 28th, 5:30 pm.
Miss Alina with her daughter Juliette will bake with you dark, chewy and fudgy brownies.
If you have never made brownies, give these a try and I promise you’ll never regret it. If you’re pinched for time, throw in chocolate chips instead of chopping the chocolate by hand. Ta da! Homemade brownies and baked with love.
I don’t dare make claims like this very often, but this is the very best brownie recipe! 😃
At Alive Montessori & Private School our mission is based on the following premises:
- The word “educate” comes from Latin roots meaning “to lead out”. As such, we believe that it is our duty as educators to bring out the innate skills and talents of the children in our charge.
- Every child is a unique individual deserving of the best education possible.
- Every child has an innate desire to learn that must be cultivated, not blunted.
- Every child has his or her natural interests and strengths.
- Learning occurs at varying rates and every child learns at his or her own optimum pace.
- The Basics of Reading, Writing and Arithmetic are vitally important as these still form the foundation for all future learning.
- The goal of education is to give every child the tools he or she will need to become self-reliant and successful in life.
Education does not have to be a dreary and dull activity. Done properly, learning is fun.Our goal at Alive Montessori & Private School is to provide the best possible start to our children through proper education, thereby instilling a life-long love of learning in every child. We aim to create a safe, caring and fun environment where every child will learn and will become more and more confident as he or she gains in abilities.